What Can You Expect During this Webinar on Culture Matters in International Business?
How Tech Companies and Multinationals can Best Integrate Globally Sourced Talent
Cultural Competence and Talent Sourcing; How do they go together?
Whether you’re a “real” tech-company or a company that is using/utilizing technology (and who isn’t nowadays?), making your globally sourced talent and yourself (!) more culturally competent will pay itself back
What Will You Learn?
- How to deal with Culture Shock
- Cultural onboarding; what to do and what not?
- That it is not about the legal part
- How to overcome cultural biases and negative stereotypes
- The impact of the partner/family on successful sourcing
- The financial impact of badly handled globally sourced talent
* And much more…
Best of all, it’s FREE.
This is How Much Time You Have Left to Register
Date: April 1, 2021 (No joke!)
6 pm CET (Central European Time (Amsterdam))
12 Noon New York time
9 am Los Angeles time
8 pm Moscow time
Maximum number of participants: 40 (seats are limited, so sign up now!)
Duration: 30 minutes + 10 minutes Q&A
Platform used: Zoom
You will receive a personal invitation email to join our webinar.